Carparks under the Parklands would allow people to drive to the City fringe and then cycle, walk to work in the City centre.Read more..
1. This site and the Government of South Australia will not be liable for any lost profit or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to economic damages) incurred by you arising out of or otherwise in connection with your use of the site or our services (including as a result of any negligent act or omission). The liability of this site and the Government of South Australia to you (including for negligence and under any implied warranties which cannot be excluded at law) is limited to the re-supply of services supplied or offered by us.
2. You the web resource or link owner, agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from all liability (including, but not limited to, liability as a result of or in connection with infringement of a third party's intellectual property right or moral right, and negligence) and any claim or demand (including any claim or demand made by any third party or any claim or demand based on negligence) as a result of or otherwise in connection with this policy, the site or use of the site or our services.
3. This site and the Government of South Australia make no warranty that the services provided by us, including the site would be timely, secure or error free.
4. This site and the Government of South Australia retain the right of refusal to publish any web resource or links, without notice or explanation.
5. This site and the Government of South Australia reserve the right to seek further clarification from you the web resource or link owner at any time on any web resources or links published, pending publishing, or have been published.
6. This site and the Government of South Australia accept no responsibility in the maintenance of published web resources or links as this is solely the responsibility of the web resource or link owner.
7. This site and the Government of South Australia provide a facility to enable you, the web resource or link owner, to update the information about your website that is registered on this site. This site and the Government of South Australia reserve the right to contact you, the web resource or link owner, to check the accuracy of information on your website.
As a general principle, the Government of South Australia encourages the submission of links to this site, if the following criteria for inclusion can be satisfied (and unless they fall within the criteria for exclusion below).
The Government of South Australia reserves the right to bar a web resource or link from the site if one or more of the following criteria for exclusion are met, unless otherwise stipulated in the exceptions section. Site administrators reserve the right to refuse/remove any link(s) from the directory without notice, or reason disclosed.
The following are identified and recognised exceptions to the inclusion and exclusion criteria:
If you disagree with a decision regarding inclusion or exclusion of a site to, please contact us